FAQ about Early Release of Boleto
What is Early Release?Early release is a benefit granted to users who use the bank payment slip as a payment method where, after analyzing the payment receipt, the deposited amount will be credited to their gaming account before the completion of the bank clearing process, which can be from 1 to 2 working days from the date of payment.
To obtain the benefit, it is necessary to attach the proof of payment of the boleto, complete and visible within the website, by clicking on the advance release button that is positioned at the top of the page, and following the indicated steps.
Remember that you should not send the receipt by email or chat, just attach it on the website as indicated above.
After a few minutes you will receive an automatic response to your release request.
Terms and conditions
1. Early release limits:
- From the 1st to the 5th release: it is allowed to release a maximum amount of R $ 350 (*)
- From the 6th to the 10th release: it is allowed to release a maximum amount of R $ 1200 (*)
- From the 11th release (active users): R $ 1200 or the limit that the user has generated through his activity on the website (*)
(*) As soon as you clear this amount in our bank account, you can request another release. Please note that the bank clearing process takes place from Tuesday to Saturday, from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. Therefore, Mondays, Sundays and holidays are not considered for the counting of the term.
2. In order to count on the benefit, it is necessary that each deposit released in our system, be correctly credited to our bank account. If there are pending payments, the release will not be granted.
3. Deposits in the names of third parties or companies will not be taken into account for early release.
4. Payment must be made before the due date. We inform you that the validity of the ticket is 72 calendar hours right after it is generated in our system.
5. The release is exclusive for payment of slips, and is not applicable for bank transfer.
6. We reserve the right to invalidate the benefit in the event of any images that do not comply with the necessary requirements or suspected fraudulent actions.
7. The first 10 releases must be completed on the day.
8. As of the 11th release, we do not release appointments during business hours (08:00 - 18:00). They can be scheduled if the bank is not available for immediate payment, that is, outside business hours (18:01 - 07:59) and is scheduled for the next business day.
9. It reserves the right to exclude from the benefit those users that it considers not to have the necessary conditions to enjoy it.
10. If your release is not approved, please wait for automatic crediting, which will be 1 to 2 business days from the payment date.
11. Multiple accounts belonging to the same person, who are with the same IP address or who share the same personal information (such as address, credit card number, telephone or any other type of personal information), will not have the benefit early release and risk being frozen at any time without notice.
12. The website reserves the right to cancel or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, without the need for justification or prior notice.
Why was my deposit not released?
The early release benefit will be denied if you fail to comply with one or more of the terms and conditions specified above.
The most frequent problems are related to:
- Boleto scheduled during business hours. The requester is a new user with less than 10 releases, and therefore cannot release scheduled slips even after business hours.
- We remind you that we do not release bank transfers.
- Values outside the permitted limit.
- If you have less than 10 early releases and you have a previous open deposit that has not yet been cleared, then you will not be able to anticipate new slips.
- The validation of the data registered with the Federal Revenue Service indicated irregularity.
- The proof of payment sent does not present the necessary conditions for approval. It is necessary to have good image quality, allowing the complete visualization of all information and without erasure.
What is the term of the early release?
The process is quick, as soon as you attach the receipt on the website and it is evaluated, once approved the amount is automatically credited to your account.
The whole process takes around 3 minutes.
Is there a fee to use the benefit?
There are no fees associated with the benefit.
Can I use early release via cell phone?
Yes, Early Release is available both via computer and cell phone.